Scout
0 Kudos

Missed bestbuy.ca flash sale

How can I prove a flash sale occured yesterday on major appliances to take advantage of it. It was an additional 15% off major appliances that expired at 6am this morning. I forgot this and lef **bleep** in my cart. I wanted to check it out in store first. I cam home this afternoon and the flash sale was over. Phone support said if I can prove it, then they would honor it. I'm shocked that they have no proof of the flash sale. The issue is that all cached google pages don't show it in HTML format. I can find it in text format though but I don't think this is enough. If you google "best buy TAKE AN EXTRA 15% OFF all major appliances" you get the second hit that was saved at 5:42am this morning.

I hate to buy it knowing I missed that savings by a few hours.

Legendary Hero of the Universe

Re: Missed bestbuy.ca flash sale

Its a flash sale for a reason, if you miss it you are out of luck.

Highlighted
Scout

Re: Missed bestbuy.ca flash sale

They would have honored it if I had a screen grab of the sale or of my cart showing the discount. They don't need to honor it but to get the sale they were ready to do it.

Fortunately, I was at best buy earlier in the day and remembered that the store showed something about 15% off also. So I went back and they had 15% off all appliances. I bought in-store. So it was already 100$ off plus another 15%. So I am happy.

I guess if I was insistant on buying it online, I could have called back bestbuy.ca and ask them to match the in-store pricing....