Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Poor Customer Service

Order Kitchen Appliances. Went ok. Got a msg from Best Buy explaining what I need to do to be ready for the delivery. Stove and ref are out of the house. Was told they would be here between 10:30 and 1:30. I called to find out when I could expect the delivery and was put on hold 3 times for a total of 1 hr. Finally (4thtime) got a person who realised I was getting mad. He got a hold of HD and was told my ref would be here tomorrow and Stove and micro would be here July 4. Are you kidding me? I waited all day and thats the answer I get? He put me on hold then sent me to an automated line and that line said my appilances would be here today between 11 and 2pm. Does anyone at Best Buy know the answer? So far 5 differnt calls to do five different numbers  and 5 different answers. Pathetic. I have/had plans the were ruined because of this horrible service. No one at Best Buy has the decency to call and let me know why they are late or that they wont be here at all? Do I need to bring the old appliances back into the house? Who knows? Best Buy doesnt.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Poor Customer Service

Hello.

I am sorry to read about your experience. However, customer service does not monitor or participate on the forum. This is a peer-to-peer discussion forum and not a customer service centre, so the community team on the forum cannot resolve customer service issues. All customer service matters have to go through customer service. I can forward your information along so customer service can reach out to you. Please send me a private message and provide me with your name, email, and order number. I will then forward that info along to them, and someone from that department will reach out . Keep in mind, they might not be able to respond instantaneously. 

Regards,
BBYTerence

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation