Appliances & Home

Visitor
Question79130

between Lg dishwasher and Bosch dishwasher which one you...

between Lg dishwasher and Bosch dishwasher which one you suggest to buy?
Emerging Expert
drz-dude

Re: between Lg dishwasher and Bosch dishwasher which one you...

Neither would be a bad choice...

Trusted Expert / Community Ambassador
mtrump

I'll get a Bosch.  My in-laws have one, and it is great - much better than my Whirlpool.

Emerging Expert
AppliancesJer

Depending on what models you are referring to there could be a vast array of differences. Some of the lower end bosch units do not have a full stainless interior as well the majority of their dishwasher do not have a true garberator system but instead use a "triple filtration system". There are pros and cons to both  but my thought is where there are filters there is a need to wash them which means more maintenance work. Both are great manufacturers and offer quality products however.

Jer Plastino
Appliance Product Expert
Future Leader
Futureshop 625
Sault Ste Marie On

**Specializing in "Cold Case Files"

ps Hit me up with a KUDOS if you see fit! thx
Recognized Expert
Kayne314

Between the two, the LG has the better features for the dollar.

Like garberator (no pre-rinsing dishes), in door condensing (less spots on dishes), larger capacity, better water filtration ( 3 stages of filtration to prevent dirty water from ending up on clean dishes.)

The Bosch however is rated better by Consumer Reports, and according to them is more durable, and will probably last longer than the LG.

Personally I'd go with the LG. It is going to be a lot nicer to use than the Bosch, but ultimately I know you'll be happy either one you go with.

If a post was useful and/or informative, then please give a Kudos by hitting the Star.
If a reply answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button.
If at all possible, have a great day!

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.