Pioneer
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Exchange earphones?

I purchased the Sony Super Bass this Saturday on October 3rd. However, I just noticed today that the audio was getting fuzzy or something when I walked with my phone in hand. I had barely used them since them. I only used them with my computer to listen to music. Nothing to extreme.

I never purchased any warranty by Best Buy. I was wondering if the earphones were exchangeable for another pair of Sony Super Bass?
Legendary Hero of the Universe

Re: Exchange earphones?

You can take them in and you can exchange them for another pair of the same ones

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Thank you so much!
Community Manager

Sorry to be the possible bearer of bad news here @Mirela @Drax86 Smiley Embarassed

Headphones and earphones of all types fall in the Returnable within 30 days - Only if Unopened category in the Return Policy.  As they seem to be defective, the store team may still be able to help you out but you may also be directed to connect with the manufacturer for an exchange as well. Just a quick note so you're aware, hope all goes smooth!

BBYJuby
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Pioneer
0 Kudos

So should I contact Best Buy's customer service and Sony's to verify?

Legendary Luminary
0 Kudos

sony's 

bby wizkid
Highlighted
Legendary Epic Genius

Surely if you're sold defective headphones you should be able to take them back to the store and exchange them for another pair of the same headphones if you're in the return period. I realize the risk one is taking by purchasing headphones that if they don't like them, they're stuck, but if there is something wrong with them, people are still stuck dealing with the manufacturer even after only a week? The customer's not trying to get a refund or a different pair. The advice I've always given and seen given here is that exchanges for a new pair of the same headphones are possible on defective headphones if they're in the return period.

JB