Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

I'm looking for an AM/FM Radio w/OUTPUT & Antenna jack for an external antenna. Product suggestions?

I am looking for an am/fm radio that:

-can plug into a telephone (so that the music will play through the telephone's speaker)

-has an antenna jack so that an external antenna could be connected to the radio

Please let me know if any products that meet this criteria.

Thank you!

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Re: I'm looking for an AM/FM Radio w/OUTPUT & Antenna jack for an external antenna. Product sugg

I am not aware of any that will plug into a telephone, unless your telephone has a standard audio port

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: I'm looking for an AM/FM Radio w/OUTPUT & Antenna jack for an external antenna. Product sugg

I presume this is for business application, to allow music to be played, while a client is on hold?

The recommendation will depend on the phone system you are using at the moment, can you confirm which make and model is being used as a base station in the office? also which telephone service provider are you using?

In some cases, background music is a server based service, which may be provided by your telephone service provider.

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

What kind of application is this for?

What kind of telephone?

If you have a cellphone wouldn't it be easier to just download an app for worldwide radio stations?  Then you can Bluetooth it to your car system.