Scout
0 Kudos

loss receipt

i want to exchange an earphone, i have all the oringinal package , but i loss the receipt. i brought it last month, paid by credit card, the credit card statement shows the transaction is on SEPT 12, Bestbuy #53 Northyork

can i still exchange it without receipt? or Bustbuy can find the receipt in their system?

whom should i speak to, there is no email address i can send to, and i can not find an option to select to speak to a real person on the phone call

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Re: loss receipt

Earphones can not be returned or exchanged. If they are faulty you will likely have to go through the manufacture to get them covered under the manufacture warranty

Scout
0 Kudos

thanks for your advise
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

I was always under the impression you could exchange defective headphones for the same type if you're within the normal return period?

Are you basically saying that Best Buy has no responsibility to ensure that when I give the company money for a pair of headphones that I actually get a working pair? That the customer is on their own to deal with the manufacturer if something is wrong within minutes of purchase?

That doesn't seem right.

JB

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Yes sorry if you are within your return period you should be able to exchange them for an exact same pair, but you will need your receipt which they should be able to look up for you instore