Audio

Announcements

Best Buy and Future Shop are consolidating as Best Buy. This means the products, services, and features you have come to expect from Future Shop and FutureShop.ca will now be available at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca. We have plans to invest up to $200 million to build a leading multi-channel customer experience on the Best Buy brand.

Visit futureshop.ca for more details & click here to learn more about what this means for the Tech Yeah Community.

Please visit the Best Buy Plug-in TV & Home Theatre forum to get your questions answered.

Visitor

Bose musci system 111 with multi CD changer

[ Edited ]

Do you sell the Bose musci system 111 with multi CD changer? If so, could you give me a price?

Recognized Expert

Re: Bose musci system 111 with multi CD changer

Last time I checked, I don't believe it's carried. For the amount the manufacturer wants for this RRSP, any cd radio unit would sound better than this one, as this bose unit only uses tiny 2inch paper drivers.

Future shop sells all manner of large and small cd radio units. If you don't need the CD  or radio part, then I reccomend the Bowers & Wilkins units for MP3/Ipod playback.

Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) Lvl II Calibrator, AV Installer.
SMPTE (Society Of Motion Picture and TV Engineers) Member.
Digital Cinema Society (DCS) Member
THX Certified Professional
© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.