Cameras & Camcorders

Announcements

Today we announced that Best Buy and Future Shop are consolidating as Best Buy. This means the products, services, and features you have come to expect from Future Shop and FutureShop.ca will now be available at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca. We have plans to invest up to $200 million to build a leading multi-channel customer experience on the Best Buy brand.

Visit futureshop.ca for more details & click here to learn more about what this means for the Tech Yeah Community.

Please visit the Best Buy Plug-in Cameras & Camcorders forum to get your questions answered.

Visitor

Can't Email Videos From Panasonic DS7

I guess the title says it all...........I shoot a video clip on my Lumix ds7...........download it to my PC using Photofun 5.1 but then it won't send out emails. What am I doing wrong?

Exalted Expert / Community Ambassador

Re: Can't Email Videos From Panasonic DS7

• What error message are you getting?
  • How long are your videos?
  • How big are your files?
Visitor

kind of new to this so I hadn't really checked file size....videos are only minute or two long......is there an optimum format to be sending these out in.......thanks

It depends on your mail service as well as your recipients.  Some mail accounts can receive or transmit no more than 6 or 7 megabytes.  Others can be 15 mb or more.  What error message are you getting?

Some formats require special codecs to work.  I don't have the DS7 to give you a qualified answer.

If you plan to do a lot of videos.  Consider posting to flickr or YouTube....  then just send URL's.  Flickr and YouTube have universal codecs so nearly everyone can view the content.

Visitor

thanks I'll try that............I'm not getting any error message.......it just isn't sending

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.