08-08-2012 05:32 PM
08-08-2012 06:56 PM
12 vs 16?
- not noticeable on a 4x6 print
- do you zoom in or crop your images, more megapixels is great for that
- camera shake may be more noticeable with higher megapixels
- some cameras perform poorly in low-light at high resolutions
- is this for a DSLR? What lenses do you plan to use? Some lenses are sharper at certain aperatures to benefit with the increased resolution.
- if you are craving for DSLR resolution... the D3200's 24mp offers great value...
08-12-2012 05:14 PM
There will not be a difference in picture quality when viewed on a social media site, facebook twitter, imgur ect. When printed or englarged, potentially.
As for your audio question, absolutely. Cameras capable of stereo recording essentially have two microphones in them, much like how you naturally hear.
Now, cover one of your ears, that's how a mono video will sound.