Visitor
scn123

Remove date stamp on a photo

Is there a way to remove the date stamp on a photo once it has been taken? My camera is 'Casio 7.2MP Digital Camera (Z75)'. Thanks!
Exalted Expert / Community Ambassador
Snapshot

Date stamp

I don't think it can be removed, unless you edit the photo via a software photo editor. From here on in, find out where in your cameras' menu the date stamp selector is located, once found you can turn it on or off. If I had this on my camera I would never use it, I find it annoying.

Hope this helps.

digital_cam

If it's one of those blocky white or yellow (or whatever...

If it's one of those blocky white or yellow (or whatever else colour they're coming in nowadays) text overlays on the actual image, then there's nothing you can do straight with the camera. It may come with software for this (most likely not), but without doing a bit of editing you're out of luck.

If it's the meta data and the camera is displaying it on your camera's LCD only then you can choose to not have it visible when you transfer.
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
JS
Visitor
synapse

Re: Remove date stamp on a photo

[ Edited ]

You can use software like Inpaint to remove date stamp from already taken photos

XL

Re: Remove date stamp on a photo

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.