The Captain
0 Kudos

Best Buy please stock Windows mobile phones

Would really be nice if Best Buy would stock Windows mobile phones!!

Legendary Hero of the Universe

Re: Best Buy please stock Windows mobile phones

Which phone are you looking for?  There is very limited number of windows phones, Best Buy only offers what they are given from the Providers (telus, bell, rogers, etc)  If the provider you are looking at has windows phone available it could be possible that best buy can get it in for you

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Each month comes a new great price only bestbuy does not actually stock them whatsoever. This months listing...http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/microsoft-telus-microsoft-lumia-435-8gb-black-prepaid-lumia-435/...

I love the 435. Purchased lasy year at BestBuy would love another.

Thanks drax86.

Gary

Duncan BC

0 Kudos

That one you linked to is a clearance phone meaing that they are trying to get rid of all remaining stock of that phone

The Captain
0 Kudos

Thanks kindly.

Its just this clearance model has been advertised online for many months, each month a new lower price.

However none have ever been available in the entire province of BC.

Maybe Im abit sore this time cause what an awesome price but I no get.Smiley Tongue

Best Buy needs to consider putting at least acouple of Windows 10 cell phone brands on thier shelves.

After all a great feature of Windows 10 is the way it communicates back and forth between all your Best Buy purchased Windows 10 devices.

Why leave it out?

Luminary

Just checking out the 3 major carriers telus rogers and bell only 1 of them carry a windows phone and thats the old Lumia 830. Unless there is a surge in demand i highly doubt carriers will be carrying these phones anymore.

0 Kudos

Best Buy can only sell what the carriers provide and as @yippy_13 has mentioned none of the carriers have any

The Captain
0 Kudos

Thanks I was actually not aware that the carriers supplied the cell phones to Best Buy