Cell Phones

Visitor
Rosalynlacb2

How do I pay off my koodo tab but keep my account?

I would like to buy the LG keybo from koodo mobile Right now I have the motorola Krzr

I'm a bit confused on how you pay off the tab before I go buy my new phone

I would like to use the same account and phone number and am just confused on how to do this without having a new account and number.

Visitor
Justin075

I am assuming that you are already with Koodo Mobile. If...

I am assuming that you are already with Koodo Mobile. If so, u would have accumulated credit on ur account(meaning that your tab is less than $150). If your tab amount is less than $150 dollars you may use the difference as credit to pay off your new phone.

ex.

You current tab is $130.00 - means that you have $20.00 worth of credit that you have accumulated from the $150 that you had used.

To sum up what I am trying to explain is that you do not have to pay off your tab to remain with Koodo and get a new phone. Simply go to Future Shop and tell the associate that you already are wih Koodo and you'd like to see how much credit is on your account so you can use that credit towards a new phone(Keybo) and you can ditch the Moto KRZR. Of course you'd have to pay the difference. But thats way better than paying off your tab and than openining up a new one, plus paying for the new phone.

Hope this was helpful, let me know if you have any more questions or if this was not clear enough

Justin 075

Cellular Expert_Ajax  

Visitor
Rosalynlacb2

Thank you so much I actually called koodo cutsomer servic...

Thank you so much I actually called koodo cutsomer service and figured it out =D

thanks for the help anyways.

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.