Truth Seeker

I would like to commend an employee for extraordinary customer service.

I wish to commend Jessica Soper in the cell phone area of the Vansicle Rd store for exemplary service.  On two occasions I have accompanied an individual with serious communication limitations in search of a cell phone plan.  Jessicas patience and empathy was excellent and much appreciated.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: I would like to commend an employee for extraordinary customer service.

Hi @epomeroy,

Welcome to Plug-in! 

Thank you very much for sharing this with us, I will make sure to pass this along and that Jessica is recognized for her great service. We're glad to hear you've had such a good experience with us.

Please keep in touch and thank you once again for passing along the great news.

Have a wonderful day! Smiley Happy

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Highlighted
Legendary Oracle

Re: I would like to commend an employee for extraordinary customer service.

Welcome to the Best Buy community Plug-in forum @epomeroy Smiley Happy

Thank you for taking your precious time to let the community of the service quality you experienced.

I know that @BBYBilly will take the effort to contact the store in question, to communicate your message to the General Manager.

I'd like to offer you the opportunity, to let the rest of the company know about the service quality you received. By filling out a short satisfaction survey, you will have an excellant chance to win $1000. (as not many people fill it out Smiley Wink) for any comment made about the quality of service we provide at Best Buy, and how we can possibly improve it.

Point your browser to  http://www.bestbuycanadacares.ca and fill out the short survey.  You will be prompted for a 4 part key which is located on your invoice from Best Buy, along with 4 numbers located at the bottom of your receipt.

This will ensure that the store you visited and salesperson, are taken into consideration.

You can fill this survey each time you get a receipt from Best Buy, to increase your chances.  I have personally served 4 very excited winners during my tenure as a salesperson.

Best of luck. Smiley Happy

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Re: I would like to commend an employee for extraordinary customer service.vosh.a

[ Edited ]

Elico47 wrote:

Thank you for taking your precious time to let the community of the service quality you experienced.

I know that @BBYBilly will take the effort to contact the store in question, to communicate your message to the General Manager.

I'd like to offer you the opportunity, to let the rest of the company know about the service quality you received. By filling out a short satisfaction survey, you will have an excellant chance to win $1000. (as not many people fill it out Smiley Wink) for any comment made about the quality of service we provide at Best Buy, and how we can possibly improve it.

Point your browser to  http://www.bestbuycanada

Elico47 wrote:

Point your browser to  http://www.bestbuycanadacares.ca and fill out the short survey.  You will be prompted for a 4 part key which is located on your invoice from Best Buy, along with 4 numbers located at the bottom of your receipt.

This will ensure that the store you visited and salesperson, are taken into consideration.

You can fill this survey each time you get a receipt from Best Buy, to increase your chances.  I have personally served 4 very excited winners during my tenure as a salesperson.

cares.ca
and fill out the short survey.  You will be prompted for a 4 part key which is located on your invoice from Best Buy, along with 4 numbers located at the bottom of your receipt.