The Captain
0 Kudos

Which is better I phone 6s or Samsung S7

Hello friends i am little confuse whether to buy a iphone 6s or Samsung s7. Does any body used both? Please suggest me.

Legendary Oracle
Legendary Oracle

Re: Which is better I phone 6s or Samsung S7

[ Edited ]

The two smartphones uses two different operating systems.  Both have their merits and have continued to evolve to be equals.

What do you friends use?  If you have troubles... it's nice to lean on a BFF for help.

Legendary Luminary

You are going to start a religious war with that question.  Smiley Tongue

Both are good phones - it's more like whether you prefer Android (some say Samsung's modification of Android) or iOS.

Legendary Hero of the Universe

That's a question that will be debated until the end of time. Best thing to do is go into store and play with them both and see what you prefer

Highlighted
Legendary Oracle

Welcome to the Best Buy Community Plug-in Forum @himanisahani Smiley Happy

As both of your choices are great selections, the determining factor between both phones would be the Operating System (OS).

If you presently own iOS (Apple, MacIntosh) devices, I might recommed the Apple phone, as it will easily interface with other devices you have such as your iPad etc..,

If you are using Android based units, (PC, Windows, Microsoft) I would recommend the Samsung phone as a great choice.

Ultimately both are great devices, the issue is, how are you going to use it and with what, this will determine which is best for you.

The Captain
0 Kudos

I have seen both , thats why i am asking because i liked both.

The Captain
0 Kudos

Thankyou so much friend. But i think spending so much  money on samsung devices is not good. All phones look same in hand and mainly android is in every other brand . But thanks for your advise.

The Captain
0 Kudos

I know ios and android , Friends  love both but i cant purchase both

The Captain

hahaha . This war will never stops

Truth Seeker

I have used both Android and iPhone. My preference is Android (specifically Samsung Note 4 is what I have now). My reasons are that Android phones are typically cheaper to buy than iPhones. There are more sales on the Android phone than on iPhone. Secondly if you like to customize your phone with ring tones, etc. You can do that easily with Android, but iPhone you have to pay for ring tones, etc. Thirdly if you have your own music (mp3's) all you do it plug your Android phone into your computer via the USB port and copy your music to the phone. With iPhone you need to use iTunes (no easy around it) to get mp3's to your phone. It is quite a pain. Lastly iPhone is pretty locked down as Apple doesn't want you messing around with the phone much. Android is more open to do what you want. I will say that Apple's iCloud backs up your phone every night and it works very well. Android has backup feature to and it works good too. There are some good deals on Samsung Android phones today at Best Buy. Good luck in your hunt for a phone!