Highlighted
Scout
0 Kudos

Why no iPhone 7 plus and why don't your employees know about this before you make your customer wait

Went in today with my 2.5 year old directly to the apple centre to buy a 7 plus.  They directed me to the Mobile desk.  While in line spoke to one of your agents inquiring about the 7 plus and he said I should call Bell customer retention while I wait to change my plan to get the free phone which I did.  My plan was increased by $5 / month and I lost 1 GB of our shared plan, only to be told by your Mobile lead Suni Amin that you do not carry the Iphone 7 plus and that I would have to go to apple to get it.  He then showed me his 7 plus ( that he probably got from apple) and the Best buy pricing but that he could not order one for me online.  This service sucks and would like to let anyone else who is considering buying an Iphone 7 plus from Best buy to not waste the 1 hour standing in line and do no listed to their employees who tell you to stand in the hour long line as they don't know what they are talking about.  I am very dissapointed in this eperience and wasted my moring at your store.