Legendary Luminary
0 Kudos

iPhone 7

Apple had its anual keynote this morning revealing the pretty much already leaked iPhone 7, 7+ and Apple Watch 2. What do you guys think about the new line of phones and the new watch? The new colours being Jet Black and Black for the phones and the new dual camera on the 7+. Probably the most interesting thing Apple has done with this new phone is removing the standard 3.5 headphone jack (they will include an adapter thats lightning to 3.5 in the box). What are your picks for the coolest stuff shown off for this new gen line of products!

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Re: iPhone 7

Last year, (maybe 2 years ago?) I went down to Future Shop before dawn and camped out for an iPhone. I haven't been down to the store to reserve 7, but hoped there would be at least SOME unreserved units for sale sept 16. Are all best buys units reserved now for September 16, or will some be available to the early and eagar that day?

Legendary Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: iPhone 7

It's hard to say as it will depend how many pre orders were done in the store as those are filled first. As well the amount of stock per store will very in each colour and sizes. My recommendation is to go down to your local store place your pre order for $50 and they will call you when your phone is available for pick up!