Announcements

Best Buy and Future Shop are consolidating as Best Buy. This means the products, services, and features you have come to expect from Future Shop and FutureShop.ca will now be available at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca. We have plans to invest up to $200 million to build a leading multi-channel customer experience on the Best Buy brand.

Visit futureshop.ca for more details & click here to learn more about what this means for the Tech Yeah Community.

Please visit the Best Buy Plug-in Computers forum to get your questions answered.

Visitor

Charging an HP netbook in Europe

[ Edited ]

Hello, I have HP mini 110-4100 netbook from future shop from Canada and Im going back to Europe (Slovakia), what I need for charging my netbook? I mean f.e. simple adapter, transformer, voltage converter or something else? I will use long time.Thanks.

Exalted Expert / Community Ambassador

Re: Charging an HP netbook in Europe

As long as the power supply is a switching power supply and shows that it supports the Europe voltages then all you need is an adapter to change the plug to fit in the wall outlets

Re: Charging an HP netbook in Europe

[ Edited ]

Check the charging brick. If you see 220 or 240v.... You will be fine. You may even notice it charges faster.

Yes, expect to need an adapter. If you have a lot of North American devices, you may wish to get a universal power bar.

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.