Today we announced that Best Buy and Future Shop are consolidating as Best Buy. This means the products, services, and features you have come to expect from Future Shop and FutureShop.ca will now be available at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca. We have plans to invest up to $200 million to build a leading multi-channel customer experience on the Best Buy brand.
Please visit the Best Buy Plug-in Computers forum to get your questions answered.
07-18-2008 09:30 AM - edited 07-30-2013 04:35 PM
- Setting up your computer system(s) so it works perfectly.
- Personalizing your system(s) and tailoring your network.
- Ensuring your data is safe, whether you're working wirelessly, streaming to your TV or sharing files.
- Connecting multiple computers in your home.
- Repairing, upgrading and tuning your computer(s) - in warranty, out of warranty, and under Product Service Plan (PSP).
05-20-2011 09:23 PM
12-08-2011 04:54 PM
I have HP Pavilion 15.6" AMD Quad-Core A8-3500M Laptop (DV6-6184CA) - Dark Umber with 3 year PSP.
I see my laptop has become very slow with loud fan noise and it becomes hot soon.
This Laptop is very essential for my business and i like to how long it usually takes to service the laptop for these problems.
Also i like to know if upgrading my harddisk to ssd is worth the money.