07-18-2008 09:30 AM - edited 07-30-2013 04:35 PM
- Setting up your computer system(s) so it works perfectly.
- Personalizing your system(s) and tailoring your network.
- Ensuring your data is safe, whether you're working wirelessly, streaming to your TV or sharing files.
- Connecting multiple computers in your home.
- Repairing, upgrading and tuning your computer(s) - in warranty, out of warranty, and under Product Service Plan (PSP).
Social Community Manager
Get your nominations in for The 7th Annual Tech Yeah Shout Out Awards today!
05-20-2011 09:23 PM
12-08-2011 04:54 PM
I have HP Pavilion 15.6" AMD Quad-Core A8-3500M Laptop (DV6-6184CA) - Dark Umber with 3 year PSP.
I see my laptop has become very slow with loud fan noise and it becomes hot soon.
This Laptop is very essential for my business and i like to how long it usually takes to service the laptop for these problems.
Also i like to know if upgrading my harddisk to ssd is worth the money.