Computer & Laptop Accessories

Announcements

Best Buy and Future Shop are consolidating as Best Buy. This means the products, services, and features you have come to expect from Future Shop and FutureShop.ca will now be available at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca. We have plans to invest up to $200 million to build a leading multi-channel customer experience on the Best Buy brand.

Visit futureshop.ca for more details & click here to learn more about what this means for the Tech Yeah Community.

Please visit the Best Buy Plug-in Computers forum to get your questions answered.

Visitor
Accepted Solution

I am looking for a new set of 5.1 surround sound speaker...

I am looking for a new set of 5.1 surround sound speakers for my PC, I was wondering weather it is possible to
Exalted Expert / Community Ambassador

Re: I am looking for a new set of 5.1 surround sound speaker...

I think your question is incomplete.

• Yes, surround speakers are available for PC's.  You might need a surround sound card to support it.
Visitor

This is the person who made this thread but it was made through "Aaron"(the "guy" on the home page) and I don't know how to respond too it as the email I used to "create" this thread. My question is indeed incomplete for some reason it was "truncated". My question is, if I go to a Future shop Store, is there a place where I can hear the various "floor modules" of 5.1 speakers just as I can see the versus big screen TV they have for sale?

-Jamie

P.S. I already have a sound card that can product 5.1 sound.

Visitor

Hmm it appears by creating an account with the same email I used for the question, the two accounts have been assoshaited.

Hmm.... which city are you in?  Different stores will have different displays.

Visitor

[ Edited ]

Sorry I forgot about my post here. I live in Georgetown Ontario and normally go to a furutureshop in Brampton, so I guess I should call them and see what they have set-up.

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.