Visitor
Homeslice

Logitech G400 mouse

[ Edited ]

Any plans on staying competitive by lowering the price of this mouse?

(competitor)  in the states have these for sale.

Currently the price is $60 at FutureShop.

Also, it it worth noting that the newer model of this mouse (the G500) is regularily priced at $70. However it is currently on sale for $60, the same price as the G400.

Exalted Expert
roparadi
Job Title: Associate
Store: Head Office

Re: Logitech G400 mouse

That mouse is competitively priced already by my quick research, it seems that you're comparing to prices in another country, which is not a good comparison.
Robert Paradis
ConnectPro Online Support Expert

Administrator
Laura

Hi Homeslice,

You can see Future Shop's full Price Match Promise here.

Cheers,

Laura

Social Community Manager
twitter.com/FS_Connect

Tech Yeah! For the love of tech!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Click on the star!

Visitor
Homeslice

[ Edited ]

OP EDIT: roparadi- apparently, I'm not allowed to discuss prices with you on here(even though that is what we were initially discussing), so I will just discuss the logic that goes into a purchase. Yes, that is true, that is information from the states. However if I were to order from the US, I would still save at least 30% on my purchase even after shipping and brokerage fees. So you can see that it's still important to stay competitive even if they are not your direct competition. These numbers are based on my limited knowledge of international shipping as well. I added in the highest possible shipping fees. So in reality, my estimation could actually result in an even larger savings. All in all; everyone wants to save money. If it means waiting a day or two or even a week, I feel that most people would still opt for the savings for most goods.

Thanks for the reply, Laura. Unfortunately (as far as I know) you can't price match with American companies. I may end up doing that, but I still feel its a steep price for the older model of the mouse.

Side note: last time I was in the store, the G500 was priced at $60(not on sale) which is the exact price of the G400...

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.