Emerging Expert
jlnjcb

future shop return policy

umm, well i bought this laptop (Toshiba Satellite AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core TK-55 1.8GHz Laptop (P200D-01D) - Future Shop Exclusive) about a week and a half ago and well the screen keeps powering down even when i am typing, and it does this about 2 twice a day. I think i will have to return this but i have no idea what Future shops return policy is. any help on this screen power down would be appreciated.
Recognized Expert
comtechguy

jlnjcb

You can return the laptop for any reason for 14 days!
Visitor
frankiama

hey i'm having the same problem with mine though it is A2...

hey i'm having the same problem with mine though it is A210-FS3 model. I am definately returning it now that I know that it a common problem
Visitor
iqbalmann

Return Policy

[ Edited ]
Hi,
You can go to any Futureshop Store with the product and the original invoice and return it within 14 days. After 14 days, the product cannot be returned but will be repaired for you.
For more information, you can visit the following link:

Message Edited by iqbalmann on 01-10-2008 08:03 PM
Visitor
Turk

Toshiba A210-04L display problems

[ Edited ]
I have a Toshiba A210-04L that is less than a week old. The display went blank while in use. Had to reboot to get it back. Is this a common problem?
Will Future Shop actually take this unit back and refund even though it has been used?

Message Edited by Turk on 01-22-2008 10:00 AM
Visitor
scampi01

Does return have to be at the same purchased location ?

Or can I just take it in and return it to any Future Shop ?
Visitor
Turk

Scampi01 do you have same laptop? Did you have this problem?

Problem seems very intermittant. Has only done this a few times so far.
Has anyone else seen this same problem???
Emerging Expert
phunbaba

You can take any product (unless stated otherwise) to any...

You can take any product (unless stated otherwise) to any futureshop retail location (preferably the one you purchased it at, unless online.) for your full refund as long as it's within the policies.

For your laptop, you have 14 days from date of purchase. If it's defective, you can return it for a refund or an exchange. I would also suggest a product service plan if you're unsure of today's technology.

..Also, as a side note. Are you running off of battery power, or do you have the adaptor plugged into wall constantly providing power?
Visitor
scampi01

Hi Phunbaba.  Saturday is the last day so I will be retur...

Hi Phunbaba.  Saturday is the last day so I will be returning it today after work.  Or I might exchange it for the Toshiba laptop > http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=0665000FS10098147&logon=&langid=EN.

It is running off of the wall/power supply and not on battery. 
Visitor
hellboy

Does anyone know why this is happening? Mine is giving me...

Does anyone know why this is happening? Mine is giving me the same problem...@
© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.