03-30-2012 07:40 PM
03-30-2012 11:21 PM
Did you check out the website and look at the wizard? Click on this link...
You can basically use any machine for the tasks you identified.
Use the wizard to shortlist what's important to you....
- big screen for readability?
- Small screen for portability?
- Faster processor for speed to get things done?
- Slower processors to maximize battery life?
- how much RAM do you want?
- Preferred processor?
- Brands that you like?
04-09-2012 08:34 AM
Have a look at the HP G6 new generation intel core i5 with 6 gigs ram. It's currently $619 on futureshop.ca . Should be more than enough for your needs and will take you a long way.