Scout
0 Kudos

I received the product I ordered: HP 27" LED Monitor (27ES). The product CD is missing

I received the product I ordered: HP 27" FHD 7ms GTG IPS LED Monitor (27ES). There was no CD included which would have had drivers and HP Software support software for the monitor. How do I get this?

Larry

Legendary Oracle

Re: I received the product I ordered: HP 27" LED Monitor (27ES). The product CD is missing

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the Best Buy Community Plug-in forum @larry-peace Smiley Happy

I notice a lot of products are no longer supplied with installation CD. It's odd that although Best Buy site mentions that the CD (User guide) is included, that this was omitted from the box.

You can still get what you need, by simply going to HP's web site and downloading the needed updated software and drivers for your specific operating system.

Luminary

Re: I received the product I ordered: HP 27" LED Monitor (27ES). The product CD is missing

If it even did come with a driver disk i would suggest to not use it as it is usually old. However here is hp's site to download the most update drivers  for that model:

https://support.hp.com/ca-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-value-27-inch-displays/3989902/model/10402870

Highlighted
Legendary Epic Genius

Many laptops do not even come with a CD drive anymore.

I corroborate what is already suggested here and download the latest drivers from the website.

However, if you are supposed to have a CD included and one was not (if it was listed on your packaging or in your Getting Started leaflet) you could always contact HP Canada and they will likely send you a CD in the mail.

Scout

Thank you everyone for your help. I have downloaded the latest software from the HP website.

Regards

Larry