Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Ipad 10.5

[ Edited ]

When will the new Ipad Pro 10.5 be available? Not sure why this isn't available for preorder. 

Scout
0 Kudos

Why have all of the new iPad Pro 10.5 models been removed from the bestbuy.ca store?

[ Edited ]

I've been watching the store since the announcement and they appeared late last week - the full line - only to be removed from the store yesterday. Why did this happen?  When are we going to see these units for sale on the site?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Why have all of the new iPad Pro 10.5 models been removed from the bestbuy.ca store?

Hello.

As of this point in time, I believe there is a very limited quantity available online, but keep in mind, inventory levels change constantly.

Click here for the webpage.

Although no exact time frame is confirmed, more inventory should be available in the weeks to come.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Scout
0 Kudos

Re: Why have all of the new iPad Pro 10.5 models been removed from the bestbuy.ca store?

Thanks for the answer but it doesn't really answer hte question as to why he new items were removed from the website. In what circumstances would that happen?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

I don't have the answer to that. I would only be speculating. It could just be a matter of random circumstance. Sometimes, hypothetically, products might be removed if there is no inventory available. However, there are times when products continue to be displayed on the site even if there is no stock, and the inventory status changes when stock becomes available again. I don' thave an answer to your question as to why a product is removed from the site. I've seen products sometimes removed from the site only to be back on a few days afterwards. When a product is available for purchase, it will show up on the site.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation