DJ Gear & Musical Instruments

Visitor
skelator

Casio Digital Piano - PX-130BK - Does it come with the stand shown in the picture?

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/casio-casio-digital-piano-px-130bk-black-px-130bk/10131256.as...

Does this product come with the stand shown in the picture?  The description doesn't reference the stand.  The local store doesn't sell the product and can not tell me if the stand is included.  Thanks for the help.

Visitor
MrKeys_SOCOM

Re: Casio Digital Piano - PX-130BK - Does it come with the stand shown in the picture?

Mr keys here,

skelator, this keyboard does in fact come with the displayed stand. Unfortunately it does not include a bench. The only locations you would be able to find this in store would be in Victoria, BC or Edmonton (south side), Alberta.

If you require any other information please let us know.

Mr Keys

Visitor
earlene20101

Re: Casio Digital Piano - PX-130BK - Does it come with the stand shown in the picture?

are there any stands to choose from??? "casio px130 privia"
Visitor
MrKeys_SOCOM

This keyboard comes with the stand shown. Unfortunately there are no alternative colours that futureshop offers.

Although unorthodox, it is possible to mount the PX-130 with another keyboard stand. The keyboard stand that comes with this keyboard comes unassembled so it is possible to just use another stand. The advantage with using the provided stand is that it is made for the keyboard so it locks together for extra stability. 

If you want keyboard stand alternatives I'd be happy to direct you to a few :smileyhappy:

Mr Keys

Visitor
earlene20101

does it have other colors?

Visitor
MrKeys_SOCOM

Unfortunately this keyboard does not have any other colour options. If you would like a specific coloured keyboard, let me know the colour and I can do my best to point you in the right direction :smileyhappy:

Mr Keys

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.