08-06-2010 11:16 AM - last edited on 08-06-2010 02:04 PM by Julez
Show us your DJ gear!
Hey everyone! Well the since the other 4 "Shows us" Projects were a big success, we have taken another initiative to create a fifth type of thread based on some of the same features. This time it’s going to be about your DJ gear! This thread will permit users to post pictures of their gear and let them explain and showcase what they got!
1) It's Your System. The picture that you choose has to be the real deal. No pictures of in-store stuff or off-the-web rips.
2) Guidelines Apply. Remember that the guidelines still apply to this idea. Thus, please refrain from posting anything unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, violent, racist, abusive, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties. Please also refrain from posting any content intended to exploit, solicit, or harm minors. Violation of this will result in removal of the picture in question, and if it gets out of hand, we'll be forced to end the project itself, so KEEP IT CLEAN!
3) Size. Try to keep it in the range of around 1024px width and 768px height. This is not a set in stone rule, and Moderators will judge if corrections need to be made to the size (we'll handle it).
4) Number of Pictures. You can put a unlimited amount of pictures but please keep in mind we don’t want to spam the forum. Don’t post every single angle of your setup. You can post a General picture of the setup and then individual pics of your setup.
5) Comments. This is a project to bring a positive vibe to the board. So feel free to comment on the pictures, but please keep any negative comments to yourselves.
How This Will Work:
You can host your pictures on sites like flickr, photobucket, facebook, or you can use the forum's upload feature.
To post an image:
12-07-2012 04:51 PM
Don't have any pictures with me at the moment, but I have a pretty cool setup. I'll come back and edit the post to add them.
2 Technics SL1200 MKII Direct Drive Turntables (Black)
1 Stanton Entry Level DJ Mixer
1 Serato Scratch Live (Soundcard/Interface)
1 Beats By Dre Pro Headphones
4 Pairs Stinger RCA Cables
5-6 Pair of Serato Scratch Live Vinyl
Technics Studio Monitors & Subwoofer
1 Macbook Pro 15" Quadcore i7 (Upgraded RAM and internal HDD)
I'm also looking to add the Machine that we sell at Futureshop, seems like a pretty cool unit to play with if you're looking to get into production.