Community Manager

Must Have’s for Every Backpack

[ Edited ]

hellokitty stationery

So I’ll be returning to school myself this September, after a (really) long hiatus and I’m thinking my “backpack” will probably be more along the lines of a tote bag that is appropriate (i.e. fashionable) for work and school. As long as it’s big enough to stash my SurfacePro, textbooks, snacks and the random stationary I’ve splurged on because I’m pumped to be on campus again, I’m covered! And yes, I am absolutely sure an occasion will arise where these Hello Kitty pencils will be required Smiley Wink

While it may be easy peasy for adult students taking a class or two, the majority of the Back to School crowd will need to put a whole lot more elbow grease in to getting everyone ready for the year ahead. A full day in school requires that one very special tantrum inducing backpack and all the many necessary essentials in just the right colours, with just the right doodads.

To try and ease that end of summer sting for all, Best Buy has created a few fun age appropriate breakdowns that will hopefully lead to no actual breakdowns in store Smiley Happy

For the preschoolers:

Preschool backpack

Parents, p
ay special attention to the RETRAK Monkey Headphones and the Spill Free Drinking Cup. 

For the Elementary school students:

Elementary backpack

Who doesn’t recall the days of scented markers with fondness? Put them in the backpack and step away ...

For the high school crowd:

High school backpack

The backpack is sturdier these years and the fashion headphones are never far! They’ll also let you know when it’s safe to engage Smiley Wink

And If you need further inspiration, check out @Shelly_Wutke 's article Best back to school picks for your kid's backpack or our dedicated Back To School page.

So I hope all this has helped wrap your head around the back to school mission you’re about to embark on! It’s certainly had me take a second look at that spill free drinking cup Smiley Very Happy Were the pictures on the mark? I’d love to hear what the must have item is on your list or what your kids most outrageous demands are this year! 

BBYJuby
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Highlighted
The Captain

Re: Must Have’s for Every Backpack

Bring some hand sanitizer to make sure that you are protected and clean. A hand sanitizer is very useful and handy. You can buy a liquid hand sanitizer or gel sanitizer in any department store. I always buy hand sanitizer for my kids and family.