Gaming Announcements

Emerging Expert
CaptainFalcon

$10 Gaming Credit for November w/Purchase of Dishonored

Hi everyone,

I just received word that there was an error in our point of sale system that wouldn't allow it to print off the correct receipt messaging for customers who purchases Dishonored, or various other new releases that came out today, October 9, 2012.

I have been told that this has been corrected starting October 10, 2012. 

That said, customers who purchased any of the below video games from a Future Shop store on October 9, 2012 are eligible for the $10 Gaming Credit for November. Details on redemption are noted below.

Eligibility:

• Customers who purchased any of the below new release video games on October 9, 2012 are entitled to a $10 Gaming Credit for Select Gaming Purchases in November. Customers must present proof of purchase when trying to redeem their credit (see Redemption Details below)
  • The $10 Gaming Credit is valid on any video game purchase of $19.99, and Up. The credit can be redeemed between November 1, 2012, and November 30, 2012
  • Please refer to Page 18 of October 5 flyer for full details around eligibility.

Redemption Details:

• Customers who purchased any of the below games can go to any Future Shop store, and must bring their receipt/invoice showing that they purchased any of the below games on October 9, 2012. 
  • Customers must present their receipt to either an Entertainment Coordinator, or Entertainment Associate in order for them to process your gaming purchase, and have the $10 Gaming Credit applied to their transcation.
  • Please note: clear redemption instructions are listed in the Entertainment Department's Weekly Plays/Notes. Details on this issue, and resolution have also been sent to stores.

List of Eligible Games:

Dishonored (XBOX 360/PS3/PC)

Fable: The Journey (XBOX 360)

Spy Hunter (3DS/PSV)

Kinect Harry Potter (XBOX 360)

Just Dance 4 (XBOX360/Wii/PS3)

XCOM Enemy Unknown (XBOX360/PC/PS3)

Apologies on the inconvenience this has caused to our customers. Rest assured, you will still be able to redeem your credit. If any of you encounter any issues when you go in to redeem your credit, please PM me the details of your experience, as well as details on the store that you visited.

Emerging Expert
TripleQ

Re: $10 Gaming Credit for November w/Purchase of Dishonored

Thanks for the clear reply and explanation, I'm going to print out this post and keep it until November just in case!
Visitor
tron_javolta

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the update. I was curious if we were supposed to receive the $10 credit if we used the trade promotion to obtain eligible games you listed.

Thanks

Contributor
gamer87

Any update?

Emerging Expert
CaptainFalcon

It's eligible on the Trade ins. This is specificed in the store's plays.

Mind you, this will be called out in their November plays, as the credit is only valid in November.

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.