Gaming Announcements

Contributor
TRINOD

Re: Resident Evil 6 SteelBook - FREE with pre-orders!

Hi,

So do we need to ask for the RE6 steel books via this thread? Ordered RE6 in E3 promotion; understand the steel books are retro actively added to order; with Borderlands 2 received code to order via email; no code received for RE6 :-(; 5 days have past since game arrived...

Cheers

Emerging Expert
pioupiou

Same thing here i'm send my order to CaptainFalcon and waiting answer.

Contributor
Raptor2023

I am also missinga steelbook, should I PM my order number?

Visitor
bellthecat

In the same boat as everyone else. No steelbook but would like to see some sort of resolution.

Contributor
web_slinger_62

The steelbooks from all of my orders have diappeared: Forza, Call of Duty, and I'm still waiting on resident evil...
Emerging Expert
Leprekon666

[ Edited ]

How can only 1 company always screw up pre order bonuses and never correct them. I can't wait till next year when all my other e3 orders I have to order twice for there screw up

Emerging Expert
CaptainFalcon

As a company we always strive to correct, and resolve all customer issue. With regards to your issue around RE6, I was told emails were sent out to all customers who pre-ordered the game prior to the SteelBook announcement; so please check your inbox. 

We are currently dealing with some technical issues with how SteelBooks are retroactively added to customers orders, which in turn has resulted in some issues with customer order fulfilment. Not only is our web team working on a fix for the issues, our call center has been briefed, and will be able to assist you with your order.

Please contact them, and if you find that they are not able to provide you with a quick, and easy resolution, please PM me your order # and I will escalate interally for you.

Thanks,

Visitor
bellthecat

[ Edited ]

Hi Captain Falcon,

Thank you for posting a response, I appreciate that you're trying resolve these issues. However, I just called into Customer Service (via phone) and was given the same response as my previous email inquiry. She repeated that the steelbooks were sold out. I'm PMing you with my order number but I'm not sure what good that will do... the rep told me that my request had already been previously escalated but the bottom line is that I won't be getting the steelbook.

I hope the others will have better luck with their calls.

update: potential resolution in place. Thanks Capt.

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.