Visitor
VanillaGorilla

Halo 4 Pre-Order DLC Codes

I was wondering if anyone was emailed their DLC codes yet, and if not does anyone from Futureshop know when they should be available?

Emerging Expert
farisr

Re: Halo 4 Pre-Order DLC Codes

Wondering the same thing. Me and my brother were really psyched that despite having chosen free shipping, we received the game on release day. Just wondering how/when the preorder bonus code is going to get delivered, just in case we're not missing something. Hopefully it wasn't on the packing slip cause we threw that away.

Contributor
Redviper

I am slightly nervous because I have not received DLC codes in the past from FS.  Last one they never sent me was for Max Payne 3.

Contributor
dotCody

Didn't get any of my Pre-Order codes in the box, they had better be emailed to me soon. (competitor) US emailed me my $0.35 Pre-Order code this morning, so what the hell FutureShop!

Administrator
Laura

Hi everyone,

I just spoke with the team and they are currently in the process of getting them out to you - so keep an eye on your email!

Thanks,

Laura

Social Community Manager
twitter.com/FS_Connect

Tech Yeah! For the love of tech!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Click on the star!

Visitor
Gastonl

Same here, pre-ordered Halo4 and no code, nor email either.

Laura can you confirm when the codes will be sent?
Visitor
VanillaGorilla

I know they are emailing them out so no one has to worry about it being misplaced but just wasn't sure when it was going to happen. Thanks for the update though.

Visitor
Aragorn66

I was hoping that I will soon receive the DLC codethat came with the game that I have ordered(paid for) in good faith, and that I can continue to believe that Future Shop is a reliable place to buy my entertainment needs.

Contributor
TheLastOne

Futureshop always mails codes out, it's how they've always worked. Unfortunately with this title they seem a little late, but they'll come. 

Contributor
levyjl1988

[ Edited ]

Having the same issues. This happened with my Borderlands 2 order. Never got the pre-order bonus for that unfortunateley. Nothing sent for Borderlands 2 Preorder. Admin pls check up on order  to see if my Borderlands 2 code have been e-mailed. No e-mails thus far and figured you guys ran out. Some have reported that they got it through slips of paper with codes sent in with their shipment. I can easily say this is quite frustrating ordering from Futureshop. Delayed codes that probably will never arrive to you. What's worse is that they aren't sent physically on a card. 

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.