Microsoft Xbox One, 360 & Kinect

Visitor
Question150397

I want to price match an Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle Console...

I want to price match an Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle Console. Will I still receive the free copy of COD MW2 if I match the price of the console?
Trusted Expert
Juice0904

Re: I want to price match an Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle Console...

I don't believe Future Shop holds any more stock of this, and even then, the sale price is likely over by now. The Future Shop website no longer has it listed as available.

Is there another store that has that exact same bundle in stock for a better price as what Future Shop was selling it for when it was available?

Note that the price match guarantee only applies to items that are available at Future Shop, and the item you are looking to match must be in stock and available for overnight shipping at the location you are looking to price match against.

JB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Click on the star!

Recognized Expert / Community Ambassador
debaser17

Actually the Holiday Bundle is in the flyer this week, save $50 + free COD MW2.

I don't think you can price match it though. Since the bundle includes the extra free game, it's not technically the same bundle as one from a competitor that doesn't have it. It's not really a question of whether you would still get the free game, it's that you couldn't price match it in the first place because it's not the same bundle with the inclusion of MW2.

photo sig-community-ambassador-of-the-year-en_zps4bd74fc6.jpg

photo sig-gaming-member-of-the-year-en_zps7916bdcb.jpg
Trusted Expert
Juice0904

Oh wow! Shows what I know - I just went on the website, but I guess it hasn't caught up to the new flyer yet :smileywink:

Nice catch, and yes, you likely won't be able to price match unless a competitor has the EXACT same bundle for a cheaper price (this includes MW2).

JB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Click on the star!

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.