Microsoft Xbox One, 360 & Kinect

Visitor
antsi000

hi there on dec. 30 i ordered item B4V-00011 its an xbox...

[ Edited ]

hi there on dec. 30 i ordered item B4V-00011 its an xbox 360 component HD/AV CABLE..we can not get it connected to my sons xbox...he is stating the wire sent is for a black xbox and he has a white xbox...can u help me?

Recognized Expert
awong36

Re: hi there on dec. 30 i ordered item B4V-00011 its an xbox...

[ Edited ]

The component cables for the both old and the slim version of xbox360 are the same, they are both interchangeable.

As for getting no sound, make sure you plug in the cables correctly. Watch out for the red colour cable, since one is for audio  and the other one is part of the video signal. If you line it up flat, the one beside the white cable is the audio.

Try that out and see if it works for you :smileyhappy:

A W
Entertainment Associate
Visitor
antsi000

hi..thank you for the quick reply..the cable you are showing has 6 connections..the one sent to me has only 5 connections...i told my son to pack up his xbox and the cable sent to me and we will go straight to future shop and get them to connect us...i dont know much about it..but he wanted the xbox hdpvr recorder for xmas...and we havent set it up yet due to this cable he needed...

Recognized Expert
awong36

[ Edited ]

This should be the actual standard component cables, the one before had an option to switch between composite/component option with the extra yellow plug.

Anyways, hopefully you would get your problem resolved in-store. It's a lot easier to diagnostic a problem directly than reading it on the forums.

A W
Entertainment Associate
© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.