Reply
Luminary
Posts: 146
Registered: ‎10-23-2015
0 Kudos

Alien: Covenant SteelBook

Any news on an Alien: Covenant SteelBook coming to Canada BBY @BBYTerence?

Alien: Covenant - SteelBook [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD] [Only @ Best Buy] [2017] - Front_Standard

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/alien-covenant-steelbook-includes-digital-copy-blu-ray-dvd-only--best-bu...

 

Or other Alien films for that matter? Possibly individual releases like Transformers?

 

Alien 1-6 - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook

Community Manager
Posts: 1,193
Registered: ‎06-20-2016
0 Kudos

Re: Alien: Covenant SteelBook

I don't have any info just yet. I'll have to get back to you.

 

 

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager
Posts: 1,193
Registered: ‎06-20-2016

Re: Alien: Covenant SteelBook

Hey!

 

Best Buy Canada will be carrying a steelbook for Alien: Covenant. There is no other information to announe right now, but it's a yes to a steelbook.

 

 

 

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Epic Genius
Posts: 287
Registered: ‎03-31-2015

Re: Alien: Covenant SteelBook


BBYTerence wrote:

Hey!

 

Best Buy Canada will be carrying a steelbook for Alien: Covenant. There is no other information to announe right now, but it's a yes to a steelbook.

 


Woot!!  SUPER news!!!
Let's hope a 4K+BD combo as per BBY USA !
Luminary
Posts: 146
Registered: ‎10-23-2015
0 Kudos

Re: Alien: Covenant SteelBook


Drum18 wrote:

BBYTerence wrote:

Hey!

 

Best Buy Canada will be carrying a steelbook for Alien: Covenant. There is no other information to announe right now, but it's a yes to a steelbook.

 


Woot!!  SUPER news!!!
Let's hope a 4K+BD combo as per BBY USA !

You've come a long way @Drum18!

 drum18 (2).png

Epic Genius
Posts: 287
Registered: ‎03-31-2015
0 Kudos

Re: Alien: Covenant SteelBook

Ahah @Marcus05
Let me be clear. My point is that I rather prefer a 4k+bd instead of the useless 3d+2d.

Of course, I would prefer a simple BD release which would bring the price lower.
Legendary Epic Genius
Posts: 302
Registered: ‎09-02-2015

Re: Alien: Covenant SteelBook


Drum18 wrote:
Ahah @Marcus05
Let me be clear. My point is that I rather prefer a 4k+bd instead of the useless 3d+2d.

Of course, I would prefer a simple BD release which would bring the price lower.

Well you're in luck on that front then -- Alien Covenant didn't have a 3D conversion. In North America at least -- can't speak for the rest of the world without researching...

Legendary Epic Genius
Posts: 608
Registered: ‎01-13-2012

Re: Alien: Covenant SteelBook

I like the useless 3D SteelBooks.  

 

Please bring them back.

Epic Genius
Posts: 287
Registered: ‎03-31-2015
0 Kudos

Re: Alien: Covenant SteelBook


pikachuforever wrote:

Drum18 wrote:
Ahah @Marcus05
Let me be clear. My point is that I rather prefer a 4k+bd instead of the useless 3d+2d.

Of course, I would prefer a simple BD release which would bring the price lower.

Well you're in luck on that front then -- Alien Covenant didn't have a 3D conversion. In North America at least -- can't speak for the rest of the world without researching...


Oh... good to know!!! Tx for the info!

 

@SonicBoom

To everyone his/her pleasing.  I can see 50/50% on the subject with Collectors for Yay or Nay about 3D.

Highlighted
Luminary
Posts: 339
Registered: ‎06-17-2016

Re: Alien: Covenant SteelBook