The Oracle

Re: Beauty and the Beast

[ Edited ]

I seriously hope no one starts to complain they never got to preorder this steelbook when it does sell out. Just I have a feeling this will be brought up. But I can't wait to see the artwork for this (hopes for title on spine lol)

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

@Leprekon

I hear ya.  This pre-order has been availablle for a long time.

But then again they didn't have the final artwork showing and some people might have passed on it.

But of course we know to pre-order anyway and if we don't like it, take it back.

I think we're all hoping for this one:

Beauty and the Beast: SteelBook [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD] [Only @ Best Buy] [2017] - Front_Standard

The Oracle
0 Kudos

I actually saw that one now that I remember @casey1985. I like the Disney steelbooks of movies like these but never see the light of day in bestbuy. Glad there's one for this
Epic Genius
0 Kudos

@Leprekon

This is from the U.S. site so I think it's pretty safe to say that we'll be getting this one.  If of course this is indeed what the U.S. is getting.

It's very classy looking in my opinion.

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

rsz_1beauty_and_the_beast_steelbook.jpg

Hey. Here is the image of the Beauty and the Beast steelbook that will be available on bestbuy.ca.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

Thank You @BBYTerence and @casey1985,

I think the art for Beauty and the Beast steelbook looks incredible; I am really looking forward to getting this movie. Smiley Very Happy 

The Captain
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence just would like to inquire if there will be more stock for Beauty and the Beast? 

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Leprekon wrote:

I seriously hope no one starts to complain they never got to preorder this steelbook when it does sell out. Just I have a feeling this will be brought up. But I can't wait to see the artwork for this (hopes for title on spine lol)

Well that didn't take long...

The Oracle
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Yup @pikachuforever. Btw how do you quote someone?

Highlighted
Legendary Epic Genius

Leprekon wrote:

Yup @pikachuforever. Btw how do you quote someone?

When you hit reply, on the screen where you type in your response theres a button that says "Quote". Hit that and the previous response should appear or whatever response you're responding to. It gets a little crazy when you reply to someone who replied to someone who replied to someone, so you may need to clean it up a bit. Hope that helps Smiley Happy

example.jpg

I'm not nearly as good at my arrows :Smiley Sad