Highlighted
Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: Beauty and the Beast

[ Edited ]

I went there to pick it up cuz they never contacted me. I mean, I actually went to the store to pre-order and even paid $10, as opposed to going online and having it sent home and billed later.

Now I have no steelbook and it's a very nice one! Thanks

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Beauty and the Beast

Sorry for the late response. 

Just FYI, you cannot address the customer service department on here. The customer service department does not monitor or participate on the forum. The forum is peer-to-peer discussion and some announcements.

Regarding your post, I don't quite understand what you mean. Did something go wrong with your original pre-order? What were you told when you went to the store? 

I'm not sure exactly what happened, but since you were dealing with a specific store, you can always escalate your concerns with a store manager. The community team on the forum cannot resolve these types of customer issues, so if you need to get in touch with customer service, you can give them a call at 1-866-237-8289. Let me know if you have any questions so I can point you in the right direction if you would like to coordinate with customer service.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation