Community Manager
0 Kudos

Dr. Strange Steelbook Thread

This is the discussion thread for all things related to the Dr. Strange Steelbook.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

Dr. Strange Steelbook?

Will beat buy be getting a Steelbook for Doctor strange? And if so, what formats will come with it? I'm hoping for blu Ray and 3D
Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Dr. Strange Steelbook?

Best buy** not beat buy. Stupid auto correct
Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Dr. Strange Steelbook?

Best Buy in the US is getting a Steelbook of this, will Canada get the same Steelbook?
The Oracle
The Captain
0 Kudos

Can't Pre-Order Doctor Strange Steelbook

Hey there,

When I try to Pre-Order the Doctor Strange Steelbook (I also tried the other Doctor Strange Blurays as well) I get this message:

We're sorry, one or more items in your order are not available for shipment but may be available for Reserve and Pick Up. Please remove Doctor Strange (English) (SteelBook) (Only at Best Buy) (Blu-ray Combo) (2016) from your cart to proceed with this order. If you would still like the item(s), please Reserve them separately on the product page(s). (0107)

Except you can't reserve any of them for pickup either.  Just wonder if something is screwed up on the site.

Thanks

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: Can't Pre-Order Doctor Strange Steelbook

It's been a constant thing when something gets put online. Did the same with Suicide Squad and a few others. Should be fixed by Monday.
The Captain
0 Kudos

Still buggered.

Community Manager

Hey, everyone.

I flagged this issue to our IT people first thing when I logged on today. They're all aware of the issue, and they will implement the fix that's required. I'm not sure how long that will take, but they're on top of it. Sorry for the glitch. Thanks, everyone.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

So now the Steelbook is out of stock?  Is there going to be any more?  I wanted to pre-order this over a month ago but it wasn't available or it had the error and now it's out of stock.