Movies & TV Shows

Emerging Expert
ibidds
Job Title: Product Buyer
Store: Head Office

Forum Only Offer...Nightmare Before Christmas Steelbook, 61 UNITS Available Friday Oct 22 Noon EST

http://ow.ly/w2Fy

**Important Alert**

We have aquired 61 more copies of  Nightmare before Christmas

We will release them for sale on the web only at 12pm (NOON)  ET tomorrow Friday Oct 22 (there are 61 English copies)

Some multi unit orders made it thru on the original release date. We cancelled those and these are the units we saved.

The link above should send you to the correct page. You will see the collection show "0" in stock untill the time above, refresh your page at about 12.01 EST and the on hand count down should update to 61 if you are the first in line.

Future Shop
Merchandise Manager/Desktop Computers and Mac
Vancouver, BC
Emerging Expert
howwon

Re: Forum Only Offer...Nightmare Before Christmas Steelbook, 61 UNITS Available Friday Oct 22 Noon E

OK, 61 more chances to get a copy. :smileyhappy:

Cheers

SteelBook™ Hunterz Administrator
Emerging Expert
iNCREDiPiNOY

Re: Forum Only Offer...Nightmare Before Christmas Steelbook, 61 UNITS Available Friday Oct 22 Noon E

[ Edited ]
How many limit can we order? 1, 3 or 61 :smileytongue:
Message Edited by iNCREDiPiNOY on 10-22-2009 06:14 PM
BS Hunter
Administrator
Contributor
joeags

Thanks yet again, Ian.  You've been doing a great job, regardless of some of the troubles that have been around in the past.

Joe

Contributor
azereus

Is this still happening?  I'm not seeing any quantities showing up.

Thanks

Emerging Expert
Ricardofeitoza

Good afternoon Ian

the extra nightmare before xmas are still not available. What is going on?

Thanks

Ricardo
Contributor
apsmith21

Um....it kind of looks like to me that these extra copies were released to the public YESTERDAY. On Thrusday, October 22nd.

I think you folks missed the boat on that one.

Emerging Expert
Ricardofeitoza

Ian

you also said friday october 22nd but the corret would be friday october 23rd, wouldn't it?

Thanks
Contributor
azereus

Yeah I guess when the original post said these would be put online "Friday Oct 22", it was setup for a Fail!

I assumed he meant Friday Oct 23rd, but I suppose not. 

Contributor
apsmith21

Right date, wrong day.

DOH!

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.