Movies & TV Shows

Announcements

Best Buy and Future Shop are consolidating as Best Buy. This means the products, services, and features you have come to expect from Future Shop and FutureShop.ca will now be available at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca. We have plans to invest up to $200 million to build a leading multi-channel customer experience on the Best Buy brand.

Visit futureshop.ca for more details & click here to learn more about what this means for the Tech Yeah Community.

Please visit the Best Buy Plug-in Movies & TV Shows forum to get your questions answered.

Contributor

Re: Green Lantern Steelbook *Confirmed*

thank you so much. it was a frustrating experience dealing with it in store, and on the phone

Visitor

My Steelbook copy is also missing the Arkham City game code. I tried contacting Future Shops customer support and they had no idea what I was talking about.

I went to the store today and they told me because the Steelbook is a Future Shop store exclusive, it won't come with the Arkham City promo.

Who should i talk to for filing a complain regarding this lame excuse?

Emerging Expert

You probably have to take it up with Warner Canada then if they didn't put it in
Visitor

I have emailed Warner. I'll see if they can help me.

Visitor

Anyway here's an update for customers that bought the Green Lantern steelbook and wish to reclaim their Arkham City Sinestro Corps costume code.

Contact support@wbgames.com , let them know your situation and all you have to do is provide scans of the following:
1. Scan (picture) of your receipt.
2. Scan of the DVD
3. Scan of the packaging.

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.