Movies & TV Shows

Announcements

Today we announced that Best Buy and Future Shop are consolidating as Best Buy. This means the products, services, and features you have come to expect from Future Shop and FutureShop.ca will now be available at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca. We have plans to invest up to $200 million to build a leading multi-channel customer experience on the Best Buy brand.

Visit futureshop.ca for more details & click here to learn more about what this means for the Tech Yeah Community.

Please visit the Best Buy Plug-in Movies & TV Shows forum to get your questions answered.

Emerging Expert

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 SteelBook™

Release date: April 15, 2011

SteelBook™ Hunterz Administrator
Exalted Expert

Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 SteelBook™

While I am a big fan of steelbooks, I think this was a dumb move.  The other six movies were not released in steelbook form, so why start now?  I'd rather have a full collector's set than six seprate movies and one steelbook.  Just seems like a silly move on the part of the studio to get a steelbook for this movie when there is no precedent for it in the series.

JB

Emerging Expert

There was an "ironpak" release for Harry Potter 6, so not exactly making the first precedent...not exactly a fan of the cover though...

Emerging Expert

[ Edited ]

Oh man ... why couldn't they have done the UK one:

10 times better IMO.

Recognized Expert

This is good news. Looks like I will have 3 Harry Potter Steel's to be picking up this year:

Germany ( to complete all the German ones)
U.K. (English Friendly Cover, and to complete UK Steelbooks)
FutureShop

Visitor

I have recently watch this movie with my friends & I really had a great time by watching it..@@

Watch Water for Elephants Online

Visitor

I've seen this movie but didn't like as such. Now it feels to me kiddish story and I really don't like to watch.

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.