Re: Logan blu ray and steelbook

Drum18 wrote:

@DavidLobo

Next time, just please post it Smiley Tongue

m2224062.jpg

m2224062_1.jpg

Thanks @Drum18 Smiley Happy

I'm not as savvy on these forums as i would like as of yet...lol

Also, the link wasn't working so I didn't know how to get the pictures otherwise. Incidentally, how did you manage to get the photo for the interior of the steelbook?

The Oracle
0 Kudos

How did you get all 3 pictures @Drum18? I can't get into link
Epic Genius
0 Kudos

@Leprekon

Link doesn't work yet (normal as they said they would put it online Tomorrow Tuesday May 2nd).  That's why I didn't post the link yet.

For the images, computer skills 101 Smiley LOL

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Yea I know I just thought you were able to get into the link that's all @Drum18. I guess at 3am est it will go live.
Epic Genius

@Leprekon @DavidLobo

Since you asked "how to get the images":

First, you need to understand that every single website on the web (or almost) always have some kind of patern for their web listing.  Those listing are always related with their sku.

Let's take an exemple with Transformers

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/transformers-steelbook-only-at-best-buy-blu-ray-2007/m2224094.as...?

The sku is clearly m2224094, So that means, the image link will be linked to it.

The main image link is:

https://multimedia.bbycastatic.ca/multimedia/products/500x500/m22/m2224/m2224094.jpg

Then, if you want to see if there are other images, just add _1 before the .jpg extension.  Sometimes, there are many images so you continue with _1, _2, _3 etc...

The Oracle

Don't see Logan, can you put a red arrow to point it out for us @Drum18
Luminary
0 Kudos

Leprekon wrote:
Yea I know I just thought you were able to get into the link that's all @Drum18. I guess at 3am est it will go live.

So I guess I will set my alarm to 3am so I can get my copy. Smiley Happy But wait that is if we do not get that "The following errors occurred:" notice when we try to preorder a steelbook at which case we will be waiting another day or two. Smiley LOL 

Luminary

Drum18 wrote:

@Leprekon @DavidLobo

Since you asked "how to get the images":

First, you need to understand that every single website on the web (or almost) always have some kind of patern for their web listing.  Those listing are always related with their sku.

Let's take an exemple with Transformers

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/transformers-steelbook-only-at-best-buy-blu-ray-2007/m2224094.as...?

The sku is clearly m2224094, So that means, the image link will be linked to it.

The main image link is:

https://multimedia.bbycastatic.ca/multimedia/products/500x500/m22/m2224/m2224094.jpg

Then, if you want to see if there are other images, just add _1 before the .jpg extension.  Sometimes, there are many images so you continue with _1, _2, _3 etc...

Thank You @Drum18,

This really helps my "Computer Illiterate" behind out; now if you could share how you can get red arrows my Best Buy life will be complete. Smiley LOL 

Luminary
0 Kudos

Of all the amazing promotional art this movie has and this is what they select for the Steelbook art? I'm disappointed.

Does anyone know of the Steelbook at Best Buy in the states will be the same art?
I assume it will be. So I may have to keep an eye on the UK release to see if it's any better.
The Oracle
0 Kudos

So 3am est isn't when it will go live and it's 5am now. Guess we have to wait till 9am pst/12pm est