Luminary

Release Date for Marvel Agents Of SHIELD Season 3 or Sleepy Hollow Season 3 on Blu-ray/ DVD

I realize that Best Buy will not be receiving Marvel's Agents Of SHIELD Season 3 on Blu-ray or DVD because Marvel Studios has decided to sell there TV shows on **competitor** online. Which is sad I bought Marvel's Agents Of SHIELD Season 1 at Best Buy; but at any rate has there been a release date for the season 3 Blu-ray. Also has there been a release date for Sleepy Hollow Season 3 on Blu-ray or DVD and will Best Buy be selling it or will this be another Network online purchase.
Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: Release Date for Marvel Agents Of SHIELD Season 3 or Sleepy Hollow Season 3 on Blu-ray/ DVD

Thank you @bjmaxvin67 for asking this question.

Until now I didn't know why I have never seen Season 2 in any store or located it at my local library since they have Season 1.

I guess now I kinda know why.

Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Release Date for Marvel Agents Of SHIELD Season 3 or Sleepy Hollow Season 3 on Blu-ray/ DVD

No problem I felt the same way when I found out that  TV shows Marvel Agents Of SHIELD Season 2 was only being offered through an online **competitor** in the USA. Smiley Mad I had to ask my brother to order it for me in the US then wait till he came back to Canada to get to watch the series. Now it seems that Marvel is not even releasing the Third Season online which is frustrating. Smiley Frustrated I guess the current trend now is to release the first season on Blu-ray  and DVD at your local retailer then once they have you hooked they will only offer it on Blu-ray  for online purchase or only release it through online streaming. Smiley Sad For that matter, I have yet to see a release date for Sleepy Hollow Season 3 on Blu-ray/ DVD. Robot Sad

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

bjmaxvin67 wrote:

No problem I felt the same way when I found out that  TV shows Marvel Agents Of SHIELD Season 2 was only being offered through an online **competitor** in the USA. Smiley Mad I had to ask my brother to order it for me in the US then wait till he came back to Canada to get to watch the series. Now it seems that Marvel is not even releasing the Third Season online which is frustrating. Smiley Frustrated I guess the current trend now is to release the first season on Blu-ray  and DVD at your local retailer then once they have you hooked they will only offer it on Blu-ray  for online purchase or only release it through online streaming. Smiley Sad For that matter, I have yet to see a release date for Sleepy Hollow Season 3 on Blu-ray/ DVD. Robot Sad

I know this doesn't help DVD/Blu-ray wise, but they are streaming all 3 seasons of Agents of SHIELD on CraveTV right now. Probably the only legit way you'll be able to watch it in Canada at this point.

Haven't seen any release dates for either series anywhere when I looked yesterday. I'm sure they'll be announced soon, exclusive or not. But I'd take a wild guess and say they're holding Sleepy Hollow back because the new season isn't premiering until the spring.

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

You buy season 3 on dvd on **competitor** thats where I got mine
Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

What is **competitor** is it a site? If so where can I find it? Can you possibly link me?

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 hasn't been announced yet.  Not even at the competitor that had S2 last year...  Disney/Marvel USA/Canada hasn't announced it yet, same as Agent Carter S2.

Highlighted
Luminary

[ Edited ]

Hey @casey1985@pikachuforever,@Drum18, @mlbgugu@AhmedAbbas  and anyone else who is stil interested. Disney/Marvel USA/Canada is now finally offering Marvel's Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Season 3 [Blu-ray] and Marvel's Agent Carter - Season 2 [Blu-ray] on a online competitor that is named after a rainforest. Smiley Very Happy