Movies & TV Shows

Emerging Expert
theOceaner

The Dark Knight Blu-ray on Steelbook

I hope Future Shop releases The Dark Knight Blu-ray on Steelbook like they did for I Am Legend and Iron Man. One design I could suggest is to have the outer cover looking like the outside of a huge playing card. On the inside are the images of the Joker playing-card style, one on each side. The 2 discs should look like the 2 sides of Two-Face flip coin; one with a scratched texture, the other the normal texture.
Contributor
Marauder

This will be a great release, iron man is sold out everyw...

This will be a great release, iron man is sold out everywhere I go
Recognized Expert
honda_h2o

Awesome suggestion

That is an awesome idea man, I could totally see the two-face as an alternative cover art with harvery dent's face embossed out of the steelbook. I should design that for Future Shop hahaha.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
My Zune Profile: http://social.zune.net/member/SimplyAlex83
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hondah2o83
Recognized Expert
Evan_H

I recently read that the regular disc's box art will feat...

I recently read that the regular disc's box art will feature the Bat-pod, and the limited edition box set will include a Bat-pod figure. I don't understand that, the Bat-pod only appeared for 5 minutes at most! In my opinion, Heath Ledger's Joker was the highlight of the film, so that's who I want on the cover! Anyway, if a store offers a Blu-Ray steelbook with an alternative cover image, that's the version I'll buy.

P.S. I'm also hoping for a Wall-E Blu-Ray steelbook or special box set.

Contributor
Marauder

I also think the highlight of the movie was the Joker and...

I also think the highlight of the movie was the Joker and should be in the cover. I wish there was a way to contact Futureshop to request a steelbook of the movie :smileysad:
© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.