Movies & TV Shows

Emerging Expert
Nick21

Re: The Sad 2010 Steelbook Disney Story

Great post Greg, agreed. BTW they lost out of seven major Disney films to IronPack. That's a pretty big loss, so I'm sure the executives are revisiting business strategies.

Contributor
fat1138

brana-make sure they include reward points this time -thanx

Emerging Expert
isny

fat1138 wrote:

brana-make sure they include reward points this time -thanx

They're not included, from what I've heard.

It's easier now to claim missing points than it used to be though, so you won't need to dig up my old thread. You just take a picture of your receipt and the Blu/DVD purchased, submit it to Disney Movie Rewards by uploading it on their website, and voila, you'll have the points added in a few days.

Emerging Expert
Zak87

Since some of these are already out on bluray, think they should add James and the Giant Peach I would love this one too! And Finding Nemo to complete the pixar collectibles. Since I think it's supposed to come out in November.
Emerging Expert
jceperley

Unfortunately Nemo's not coming this fall, and neither is The Incredibles. Instead they're releasing a bunch of Cars-related short films day and date with Toy Story 3. Both should be out next year (one probably in the spring and the other day and date with Cars 2). 

But I'm just wondering, Brana, with the recent announcement of the Fantasia two-pack in late November, is their a chance that it might come in an Ironpak? 

Emerging Expert
iNCREDiPiNOY

U.S. are getting Toy Story 3 Ironpack empty cases on 10/3/10.

BS Hunter
Administrator
© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.