Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming SteelBook Discussion Thread

Too busy playing Halo to fix Smiley Tongue

The Oracle
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

@BBYTerence Assassin's Creed gets fixed in 6 hours of being notified and Rogue One is over 12 hrs posted but over 6 if head office opens at 9am pst then it should be fixed soon. I will be pissed if I don't get this steelbook cause of these constant errors

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Yes, Assassin's Creed got fixed promptly.

I can't control the pace things get fixed. I can let them know they gotta fix certain SKUs, so that's what I've bugged them to do.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

I understand some people are pissed off because they have to wait a while longer, so I have explained the annoyance of this type of website error to the people involved and how the error creates a bad purchasing experience on the site. However, I can't make you not pissed off because the solution is to get this up and running, which is not in my control. So I understand everyone's need to displace their anger or use this platform to express their dissatisfaction. Everyone is free to express their opinions on the forum.  All I can do is keep bugging the relevant teams involved and stress the importance of not letting this type of error occur. So, what I can do is  keep bugging them until I'm confident they understand the importance of this. I want these errors to stop occurring.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Epic Genius

Thanks @BBYTerence for your hard work.

It's just really "confusing" to say the least that the web team still haven't figured out a way to fix this recurring problem that wasn't happening before...

Normally, it shouldn't be a problem just to wait to pre-order our stuff knowing that the release is only 1½ month away, but with the events of yesterday with Assassin's Creed pre-orders selling out in 3 hours makes us collector a little bit nervous with this buggy system... Smiley Wink

The Oracle

I appreciate all your help @BBYTerence but it doesn't make sense all of a sudden we are getting these errors in which never occurred in past.
Legendary Luminary
0 Kudos

Leprekon wrote:
I appreciate all your help @BBYTerence but it doesn't make sense all of a sudden we are getting these errors in which never occurred in past.

You say that, but it seems like it's becoming a recurring trend in the past 6 months.

Luminary

@BBYTerence

It's not personal and for the majority we fully understand that it's beyond your control, we appreciate the help you are providing.

Thank You.

On a customer standpoint, it's simply one aggravation after the other, drop in quantities for collectibles, online ordering problems, extremely limited quantities that sell-out, etc...

I know this "Sku" problem is not limited to Steelbooks, i've personally experienced it on other newly posted items.

Even though I understand that I.T. issues are irrelevant to customer purchased goods, the "Geek Squad" must be a hard sell for people who cursed trying to purchase a simple product on the BB website.

Again, Thank You and have a great weekend.

Highlighted
Luminary

Order just went through!! Thanks for all the help @BBYTerence