Community Manager

Re: Upcoming SteelBooks Discussion Thread

Hey @Coltyboy.

There will be a Logan steelbook, however, I'm not sure when it will go live on the site for pre-order.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Highlighted
Epic Genius

[ Edited ]
The Oracle
0 Kudos

Hope The Last Knight matches these
Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Bestbuy USA is releasing John Wick 1 and 2 steelbook. Any plans to release it.

Luminary

Drum18 wrote:

New Transformers Quadrilogy SteelBooks Smiley Happy

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/Search/SearchResults.aspx?query=M2224094%20M2224095%20M2224093%20M222409...

tf.jpg

@BBYTerence 

@Drum18, Thank You greatly for informing us on the New Transformers Quadrilogy SteelBooks!!! Smiley Very Happy I was one of those individuals who missed the first three Transformers steelbooks; but got The Age Of Extinction but will buy this version also (you have to have a complete set). I would of missed out on this if you had not informed us; if I could give you a Kudos for each movie I would. Smiley LOL But please accept my Thanks and I believe there are others who feel the same way. THANK YOU!!! Smiley Very Happy 

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

@Drum18 @bjmaxvin67

The release date shows as April 30th which is a Sunday.  Odd day of the week for a release.

I wonder if that will change.

Luminary
0 Kudos

Blu_Owl wrote:

Bestbuy USA is releasing John Wick 1 and 2 steelbook. Any plans to release it.

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Movies-TV-Shows/Upcoming-SteelBooks-Discussion-Thread/m-p/174358#M3256

Pioneer
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence Is there any chance the Logan release will be accompanied by the X-men steelbooks that were released in the US a few months ago?

Luminary
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

casey1985 wrote:

@Drum18 @bjmaxvin67

The release date shows as April 30th which is a Sunday.  Odd day of the week for a release.

I wonder if that will change.

Hey @casey1985,

Yes I actually did not notice that until you mentioned it; I also tried looking on the Best Buy USA site to see if they announce the actual date and they do not seem to be carrying them.Smiley Indifferent Maybe it is exclusive to Canada only?Smiley Happy 

Legendary Luminary
0 Kudos

Rollers wrote:

@BBYTerence Is there any chance the Logan release will be accompanied by the X-men steelbooks that were released in the US a few months ago?

If it helps, they weren't that great so it's not a big loss that they weren't available here.

Here's hoping they put Logan up soon. They've been on a roll lately with the steels showing up for pre-order soon after the release date is announced (or after the first weekend in theatres in a few cases).