Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming SteelBooks Discussion Thread

[ Edited ]

casey1985 wrote:

I shouldn't really be commenting since I have no interest in this steelbook.  It has a nice classic look to it but I still don't care for it.

As usual I think the regular cover looks better.

Hey @casey1985,

Everyone is entitled there opinion and I have to agree with yours. It did have a nice classic look (old Hollywood pastel colors) and seeing it in stores I was glad it was not as yellow as the mockup suggested. It was an excellent movie but could not bare hearing the song "City of Stars" again. Smiley LOL 

I think I would prefered to a regular cover look or something similar to a La La Land - Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray I found from a entertainment retail chain in the United Kingdom. http://www.hidefninja.com/community/attachments/84-la-la-land-sc-png.287007/

Luminary
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence when can we expect to have details on the Logan Steelbook? We are about a month away from release, and I don't even see pre-orders for the dvd or non-Steelbook blu Rays yet.

Really want to see what art the Steelbook will be
Community Manager
0 Kudos

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Movies-TV-Shows/Upcoming-SteelBooks-Discussion-Thread/td-p/161109/page/...

Hey @Danno82.

I don't know when I will have news regarding the Logan steelbook. No information has been offered to me and I have yet to receive answers to my inquiries. Since I have not been given any answers, and it is not standard practice for the merchandise managers to communicate their plans to me prior to a product going live on the website, I don't foresee them giving me any info before the product goes live. I do check the site periodically though, hoping to catch it once it's live. 

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

So as far as Logan knows, you just know you are going to carry it?
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

casey1985 wrote:

And don't forget... $36.99 is the SALE PRICE! until April 27th.

And the 4K version (which isn't a steelbook) is only $32.99...regular price.

I shouldn't really be commenting since I have no interest in this steelbook.  It has a nice classic look to it but I still don't care for it.

As usual I think the regular cover looks better.

So if $36.99 is the sale price for a Blu-ray/DVD/Digital combo pack without 4K, have we confirmed what the non-sale price is?!

Community Manager
0 Kudos

mysteron_x wrote:
So as far as Logan knows, you just know you are going to carry it?

That's correct, @mysteron_x.

All I've been told is that there will be a Logan steelbook, but no one has offered me any additional info, and I have not received any answers yet to my follow up inquiries.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Highlighted
The Captain
0 Kudos

I can confirm that the La La Land Steelbook does include a 4K Copy. The stores seem to have little stock so hurry up and get your copy!

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Dang, haven't been charged for LaLa Land year nor has it shipped and my online order says out of stock, which sucks since I ordered it March 22. None of my local stores have stock......Maybe I'll get lucky like I did with assassin's Creed, I ordered that, went out of stock and shipped a week later.
Epic Genius
0 Kudos

@dVdsteve

It's been adressed already that La La Land SteelBook edition has a slight delay.

See more:

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Movies-TV-Shows/La-La-Land-Steelbook/m-p/174866#M3469

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Ahhh, I missed that post it seems, thanks for the update @Drum18