Visitor
jmoe316

Online Kingdom Hearts preorders bonus?

Hello,

I had KH preorders through a tsilon special but then preorders a few weeks ago because the website had a preorders bonus, but now I can't remember what the bonus was because when I received the shipment, the only bonus was arcades. Is that the bonus gift?

My order reads:

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Gift with Purchase - Not Available For Purchase

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Emerging Expert
trackercowe

Re: Online Kingdom Hearts preorders bonus?

It was supposed to be a free case of some sort. Like many other promotions at FS it just disappeared from the page, and was not shipped. Meaning it either never existed in the first place, or they pulled the rug on the promo.

I ordered one myself for the free bonus, but since it was not shipped I will be returning my copy.

Not too happy that these type of promo's continue to disappear without any word from HQ.

Contributor
yohip

Re: Online Kingdom Hearts preorders bonus?

trackercowe wrote:

It was supposed to be a free case of some sort. Like many other promotions at FS it just disappeared from the page, and was not shipped. Meaning it either never existed in the first place, or they pulled the rug on the promo.

I ordered one myself for the free bonus, but since it was not shipped I will be returning my copy.

Not too happy that these type of promo's continue to disappear without any word from HQ.

From experience, promos are shipped separately.

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.