Contributor
yohip

Re: Possible 'The Last Story' Steelbook?

Some pictures of the custom outer case and the interior and exterior.

The soundtrack is attached outside, (note: only select retailers will have the soundtrack.)

the exterior, notice how it's like a book.

Contributor
yohip

[ Edited ]

Hello all, The Last Story release date is pushed back because of some delays from the manufacture. However, I managed to find an unboxing video for The Last Story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOviRDq_OCE

Visitor
nicknitro

[ Edited ]

There wasn't a delay from the manufacturer the August 14 date was the shipping date, meaning the date when copies start shipping to the retailers, except every retailer confused that with the release date. Online retailers in the US started shipping copies to the customers today and most if not all stores should have copies for sale tomorrow.

The publisher didn't give retailer a specific date which they can officially sell the game, everyone can sell them as soon as copies arrive, except most big retailer in the states aren't selling copies until Friday, for us Canadian we'll have to wait until August 21 and it's possible that copies are already in most warehouses and stockrooms across Canada.

Edit: oh wait FS says Aug 24, either they changed it or  it's the other retailer that listed 21th :smileysad:

Contributor
yohip

I don't know, online says 24th.

However, I read from another forum. The box is really nice, the letters and the front is embossed.

This is one of the great JRPGs this year for the Wii.
© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.