Announcements

Best Buy and Future Shop are consolidating as Best Buy. This means the products, services, and features you have come to expect from Future Shop and FutureShop.ca will now be available at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca. We have plans to invest up to $200 million to build a leading multi-channel customer experience on the Best Buy brand.

Visit futureshop.ca for more details & click here to learn more about what this means for the Tech Yeah Community.

Please visit the Best Buy Plug-in Video Gaming forum to get your questions answered.

Visitor

Wii U Pre-order Question

Hey everyone! 

Whenever a new game I want to get is about to come out, I usually pre-order it. Today, I ordered the Wii U.  I ordered the deluxe, because it seems like a better deal. The associate I was with was talking to a guy at the same time, and we both mentioned getting the deluxe edition. The other guy went first, and when it was my turn the associate already had it on the screen, waiting for me to pay the deposit. Now I am paranoid that he didn't give me the deluxe edition... On the receipt it says "WIIU CBDL". I have a feeling that it could be the deluxe edition, but it would be great for a second opinion. 

Thanks! 

A paranoid gamer. 

Emerging Expert

Re: Wii U Pre-order Question

Did it have a price listed on the receipt?  If it said 349.99 then it was the deluxe version.  Judging by the CBDL maybe it stands for Console Bundle DeLuxe or something..

Visitor

They just have the deposit of fifty dollars on it
Emerging Expert

It means WiiU Charcoal Black. Don't worry, they'll see that and give you the Delux since Delux is the only version that is black. 

Visitor

Hi,

I definitely pre-ordered a deluxe as well (i know the associate and we agreed that it was a better value before I ordered it). 

My receipt says: WIIU CBDL 

I think we are safe !

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.