Announcements

Best Buy and Future Shop are consolidating as Best Buy. This means the products, services, and features you have come to expect from Future Shop and FutureShop.ca will now be available at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca. We have plans to invest up to $200 million to build a leading multi-channel customer experience on the Best Buy brand.

Visit futureshop.ca for more details & click here to learn more about what this means for the Tech Yeah Community.

Please visit the Best Buy Plug-in Video Gaming forum to get your questions answered.

Contributor

Wii U Steelbooks

I see lately that Futureshop is advertising a free steelbook for New Super Mario Bros. U and Scribblenauts Unlimited for those who pre-order.

I pre-ordered both games back in June when they were announced at E3 during Futureshop's E3 promo. Will I get the steelbooks for those two games since I pre-ordered the games 5 months ago, or is the promo only for people who pre-order the game now?

Emerging Expert

Re: Wii U Steelbooks

Where have you seen that there's a Scribblenauts SteelBook?

Contributor

Maybe not for Scribblenauts, but there is one for NSMBU.
Emerging Expert

I saw a future shop listing for a scribblenauts steelbook in the past.  But it is possible it was listed as a mistake.

Emerging Expert

The only Wii U steelbooks are NSMBU, Arkham City and Epic Mickey 2, is that right?
Emerging Expert

If it appeared in your cart when you placed the order (thus appearing in your order) you should get it.

Contributor

They did not because I pre-ordered the games way back in June the day they were announced at E3. There wasn't even a release date yet.

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.